Camping brings man closer to nature and nature closer to a boom box. Introduce Mother Nature to Papa Roach with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $35 for 2-night stay for two in a small front country or back country yurt ($70 value)
- $40 for 2-night stay for two in a Morning Glory yurt ($80 value)
- $50 for 2-night stay for two in a front country camper cabin ($100 value)
- $65 for 2-night stay for two in a large yurt ($130 value)
- $78 for 2-night stay for two in a small yurt with 2-day bike rental ($150 value)
- $83 for 2-night stay for two in a Morning Glory yurt with 2-day bike rental ($160 value)
- $93 for 2-night stay for two in a front country camper cabin with 2-day bike rental ($180 value)
- $109 for 2-night stay for two in a large yurt with 2-day bike rental ($210 value)
All options are valid for Sunday–Thursday night stays. All units feature a light source, a wood-burning stove indoors, and an outdoor propane grill. Small yurts and Morning Glory yurts include sleeping pads, and large yurts have one double futon bed and a twin bunk bed (bedding not included). Camper cabins have a double bed and a twin bunk bed as well as sleeping pads.
Off Grid Getaways at Flagstaff Nordic Center
Red rocks, snowy tundra, and pine forests. Coconino National Forest's nearly two million acres encompass all those diverse landscapes, with Flagstaff Nordic Center nested among them. With so much varying terrain, visitors to the area come to take advantage of skiing, hiking, and camping, among other activities the area is known for. When it's time to rest from a day of communing with the wilderness, Off Grid Getaways supplies cozy yurts and camper cabins surrounded by nature on all sides. The remote lodgings provide campers but simple amenities, including grills and lanterns, plus a wood-burning stove for incinerating all evidence of your former life. Off Grid Getaways also gets explorers moving with mountain bike rentals and bike tours of the hilly San Francisco Peaks terrain.
100% of 19 customers recommend
“How spacious the yurt was and how beauty there was”
“My son and I had an amazing time visiting the Flagstaff Nordic Center. We will be planning many more trips with you guys in the future. Thank you soo much!!!”
“Great fun in northern Az”