What You Get
- Option 1: $245 for a stay for six in the Dunsmore, Fox Bark, or High Hickory cabin (up to a $520 value)
- Option 2: $325 for a stay for eight in the Newfound or Pinnacle cabin (up to a $580 value)
- Option 3: $295 for a stay for six in the Dunsmore, Fox Bark, or High Hickory cabin (up to a $780 value)
- Option 4: $395 for a stay for eight in the Newfound or Pinnacle cabin (up to a $780 value)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 7/15/18
Travel by: 8/31/18
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to $75 fee; 45-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price applies.
- Taxes: 13% tax not included.
- Additional fees: $115 cleaning fee not included.
Property at a Glance: Randall Glen
Life’s simpler pleasures are the focus at Randall Glen, a small, rustic resort nestled in the Great Smoky Mountains. You can hike on the nearby hills, milk a cow, tell ghost stories around a bonfire beneath the stars, and then retire to an old-fashioned log cabin. A working farm on the property supplies fresh produce for cookouts.
- Mountain trails lead past creeks, trout ponds, and meadows. Explore them on foot or horseback.
- Wood-burning fireplaces add coziness to each cabin.
- Meet the neighbors: Goats, sheep, and free-range chickens roam the farmland.
- Pan for gold: The resort’s gem mine contains rubies, sapphires, amethyst, and other stones.
- Game room with ping pong, billiards, and foosball
- Internet café with fresh espresso
- Distance from downtown Asheville: about 23 miles
Asheville, North Carolina: Artsy Town in the Blue Ridge Mountains
Downtown Asheville is an eclectic mix of boutiques, restaurants, and art galleries housed in buildings designed in art-deco, Beaux-Arts, and neoclassical styles. The city’s premier attraction is Biltmore, billed as the largest home in the United States. You can take a self-guided tour of the 250-room chateau, which was built for steamboat-and-railroad tycoon George Vanderbilt in 1895. Be sure to visit the gardens designed by renowned landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted—they’re in full bloom in early spring.
While you’re in the area, take one of the most scenic drives in the country: the Blue Ridge Parkway. The 469-mile highway winds through the Blue Ridge Mountains. Stretch your legs on a hike up to the panoramic lookout at Looking Glass Rock in Pisgah National Forest, or amble along a portion of the Appalachian Trail; the famed footpath goes past Asheville on its 2,180-mile journey from Mount Katahdin in Maine to Springer Mountain in Georgia.
Dunsmore, Fox Bark, and High Hickory Cabin
- One queen bed, two twin beds, and one queen air bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
Newfound and Pinnacle Cabin
- Two queen beds, two twin beds, and one queen air bed
- Standard occupancy: 8
- Maximum occupancy: 8
- Check in: 4 p.m.–8 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Hiking trails
- Horseback riding
- Gem mining and gold panning (year-round, weather permitting)
- Game room and library
- Lawn games and grass sledding
- Interactive farm
- Internet café and general store
- WiFi in guest center
- Promotional value expires Jul 15, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 7/15/18 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 8/31/18
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts
- Limit 2 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability; contact Randall Glen at (828) 683-5758 for specific availability
- All cancellations subject to $75 fee; 45-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price applies
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- $115 cleaning fee not included
- 13% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Randall Glen
- Nearest airport: Asheville Regional (AVL; 34 mi)
- Distance from Asheville: about 23 miles