A delicious combination of American, Greek, Italian, Mediterranean, and international cuisines served 24/7
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Georgia Diner
When it comes to food, sisters Nazz Tucker and Veena Bagga from Georgia Diner got you covered on all fronts. Diners are welcome to drop by for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and will always find something delicious waiting for them. For breakfast they serve eggs in every style available, a plethora of freshly made omelets, Belgian waffles, French toasts, and more—all served round-the-clock. A variety of lunch and dinner options include fish, meat, sandwiches, burgers, soups, and salads—the options seem endless. For example, clam chowder, chicken breast seasoned with Cajun spices and seared, and Georgia dinner house salad or a BBQ burger with cobb salad and a slice of key lime pie. And what's best, all that is served 24 hours a day, seven days a week.