Pet hair, dander, and dirt are vanquished by Radial Root Cyclone technology and a deep-cleaning carpet brush bar on a pivot-friendly vacuum
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Dyson DC65 multifloor Vacuum (Refurbished)
Dyson’s DC65 doesn’t monkey around with pet hair and dander. Radial Root Cyclone technology, designed to maintain suction over the vacuum’s lengthy lifespan, forces dirt and debris into clog-deterring spirals on its way to the built-in canister. That power, combined with a self-adjusting base plate and revamped brush bar, can lift away impurities from your hardwood floors and carpets in a single seamless stroke. The vacuum is easy to maneuver around chairs and tables thanks to its signature Ball technology and its appreciation of fine ballroom dance.
- Model number: DC65
- For use on carpets and hard floors
- Reduce dust, dander, and pet hair in your home
- Radial Root Cyclone Technology
- Reconfigured brush bar deep-cleans carpets
- Rotates smoothly on iconic Ball technology
- Self-adjusting base plate can move from carpets to bare floors
- Includes combination accessory tool and stair tool
- Instant high-reach wand; the hose and wand come out as one piece and reaches the top of the stairs
- Hygienic and quick bin-emptying button
- Cleans well across carpets and hard floors
- Six-month warranty from Dyson
- Condition: refurbished
- Some assembly required
- Dimensions: 13.4” (L) x 15.4” (W) x 42.4” (H), 16lb.
Dyson DC65 Animal with Turbine Tool Vacuum Purple (Refurbished)
- Engineered for pet hair pick-up
- Tangle-free Turbine tool: The only turbine tool that doesn’t tangle. Counter-rotating heads with brushes remove hair and dirt from upholstery
James Dyson never cared much what things are supposed to look like. A trained artist and architect, he turned to engineering while struggling with a wheelbarrow stuck in the mud. This could be better, he thought. He replaced its wheels with a ball and dubbed the playful-looking tool the ballbarrow. His career began in earnest when he passed a local timber yard and stopped to admire its giant cyclone as it pulled sawdust from the air. Fifteen years and more than 5,000 prototypes later, he created a vacuum cleaner with cyclone technology rather than unreliable suction. The machine won consumers with its performance, and wowed the design community with its unusual look.
Today, Dyson’s engineers follow their founder’s example: identify problematic tools and make them better. They design vacuum cleaners, fans, heaters, hand dryers, and other tools. Though seemingly basic, each gadget incorporates cutting-edge proprietary technology. Dyson carefully guards its engineering secrets behind speech-absorbing walls, thumb-print screeners, and lion statues that spring to life when they smell an intruder. They did allow the Queen to visit for her Golden Jubilee, and they released some creations for display in New York’s MoMA, London’s Victoria and Albert Museum, and others around the world.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
- FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective
- Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico
- How is the strike-through price determined?