Store leftovers and safely transfer them to the freezer in these handy glass containers, complete with locking airtight lids
Glasslock Food Storage Container Sets (20-Piece)
- Safe for the fridge, freezer, and dishwasher
- Odor- and stain-proof
- Airtight and liquid-tight
- Easy-latching lids
- Eco-friendly, recyclable Glasslock material made of silica, soda ash, limestone, and other natural components
- Plastics lids are free of BPA and other harmful environmental hormones
- Marker not included
20-Piece Set with Clear Lids
- One round 5oz. container with locking lid
- One round 6oz. container with locking lid
- One round 12oz. container with locking lid
- One round 14oz. container with locking lid
- One round 27oz. container with locking lid
- One rectangular 5oz. container with locking lid
- One rectangular 16oz. container with locking lid
- One rectangular 33oz. container with locking lid
- One square 7oz. container with locking lid
- One square 17oz. container with locking lid
28-Piece Ovenproof Set with Clear Lids
- Three rectangle 16 oz. containers with locking lids
- Three rectangle 33 oz. containers with locking lids
- Four square 14 oz. containers with locking lids
- Four square 30 oz. containers with locking lids
The Fine Print
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have purchased this product.
See all reviews
4 ratings4 reviews
Best glassware I’ve ever had! For the others who have said the lids don’t fit...obviously you’re not strong enough to lock them down!
2 ratings2 reviews
not all the tops lock into place
7 ratings6 reviews
Very good product. Happy with it.
MonicaTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
18 ratings16 reviews
These are great! The closers work once you know where the edges allow for them to fit but love these way better than the other ones I have
2 ratings1 reviews
I did not receive the item I ordered. Ordered the 20 piece set and was mailed the 16 piece which is completely different shapes/sizes. Returning.
9 ratings7 reviews
Hi not the same as the first set I purchased, they changed the lids and the containers. So it’s something I have to check before using. I wish I new before I purchased 2 sets. I haven’t opened the 2 nd box . Not planning on it either.
32 ratings30 reviews
Nice and sturdy,love glass containers better then plastic,,lots of sizes perfect for putting away chopped onions, peppers etc.
17 ratings10 reviews1 photos
I purchased 2 of the 20 piece set (10 tops/10 bottoms) a total of 40 pieces but when I opened my boxes to my surprise there were only 8 tops/8 bottoms in each box leaving me either 32 pieces instead of 40. Now I need to send everything back since I received the wrong order.