Tempur-Pedic Swedish Neck Pillow
Helps Relieve Neck and Back Pain
- Contoured shape aligns head, neck, and shoulders
- Promotes healthy posture and alignment
Good to Know
- Recommended for side and stomach sleepers
- Provides a firm level of support
- Cover: 100% polyester velour
- Fill: 100% Tempur material
- Product dimensions: 20” (L) x 13” (W) x 4” (H)
- Product weight: 3.6lb.
When you lie down on a Tempur-Pedic mattress, you’re lying on material designed by the same team who helped put humans on the Moon. NASA originally made the viscoelastic foam as a more comfortable and safer airline seating material, which would later make its way into the first Tempur-Pedic mattress released in the early 1990s. So, while Tempur-Pedic mattresses have all the traditional benefits of memory foam — custom full-body support, reduced pressure points, and temperature regulation — they’re the only mattresses to be certified by The Space Foundation for using space industry technology.
But simply relying on space technology isn’t enough for Tempur-Pedic’s foam experts. Over the years, they’ve fine-tuned the formula to make mattresses that transcend the original, with better breathability, a wider range of soft and firm styles, and even a mattress that lets you adjust the firmness under your head and feet independently.