Players can act out scenarios and immerse themselves in storylines with Soft Shot, or paintball soft games
About This Deal
- Soft Shot is valid for up to 10 players for 2 hours of play; all players must be ready at the start of the party to play
- Paintball soft is a low-impact, low-velocity version of a standard paintball game which allows it to be appropriate for younger participants and makes it a suitable entertainment for the whole family
- The session comes with two cases of paintball soft
- This is not a private session, a private soft paintball party is available for an additional fee
- Where you’ll play:
- The Soft Shot indoor group session is played indoors, in a 2,000 sq. ft. facility
- The paintball soft is played outdoor, on one of four available fields
- Age restrictions: paintball soft is valid for ages 7 and up
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: In this scenario, players cross into enemy territory to capture the other team’s flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typically contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams take part in this adventure to complete missions and score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
About Giant Party Sports
Paint splatters dot the ground and wooden obstacles, barracks, cement slabs, tires, and barrels scattered around the four outdoor playing fields at Giant Party Sports. Players act out elaborate scenarios and immerse themselves in storylines, armed with paintball, Soft Shot, or NERF guns. Customers looking for a low-impact and family-friendly option can go for PaintballSOFT, which uses smaller pellets at lower velocity, making it ideal for beginners and younger players.