COMMON returns to Chicago with his star-studded AAHH! Fest, which in 2014 featured Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, and Jennifer Hudson
About This Deal
- $55 for one early-discount general-admission ticket (up to $75 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $60 for one general-admission ticket (up to $75 value)
- Be one of the first to get the discounted rate for the mainstage festival event on Sunday, September 25 presented by lead sponsor Allstate. Visit the festival website to sign up for updates and 2016 lineup announcements.
- Concert is 18+ only.
AAHH! Fest feat. COMMON
Recap from 2014's AAHH! Fest
- The Man: He’s a rapper, hip-hop star, actor, and activist who’s earned an Academy Award, two Grammy Awards, three BET Hip-Hop Awards, and one Golden Globe Award.
- The Music: COMMON built up an underground following in the ’90s before bursting onto the scene with 2000’s Like Water for Chocolate and topping the charts with 2007’s Finding Forever.
- The Movies: This renaissance man can be seen in Smokin’ Aces, Now You See Me, Selma, and Suicide Squad.
- The Lineup: this year’s lineup has yet to be announced, but it will include legendary hip-hop and R&B artists. The 2014 festival included Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, Twista, De La Soul, MC Lyte, Jay Electronica, Jennifer Hudson, Lil Herb, COMMON, and host Dave Chappelle.
- The Cause: The AAHH! FEST is COMMON’S commitment to bringing jobs and education programs to his hometown, the city in which he built the foundation for an entertainment career. The event raises funds to support the COMMON Ground Foundation and Donda’s House, the charitable organizations of COMMON, Kanye West, and Rhymefest.
Need To Know
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show at the venue entrance. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Concert is 18+ only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.