What You'll Get
- One G-Pass ticket to see Barry Manilow with special guest Dave Koz
- When: Wednesday, June 17, at 7:30 p.m. — Barry’s Birthday!
- Where: Barclays Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for rows 9–16 of sections 207–225 (up to $51.15 value)
- $45 for rows 1–8 of sections 209–223 (up to $93.55 value)
- $75 for rows 1–20 of sections 10–22 or rows 1–10 of sections 106–110 or 122–126 (up to $150.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who is Barry Manilow?: the showman of our generation
- How long has he been performing?: long enough to sell 80 million albums
- His achievements include: 10 gold and 12 multiplatinum records
- His most recent Grammy Nomination: 2014’s Night Songs
- Songs he wrote: “Copacabana (At The Copa),” “Daybreak,” “I Made It Through the Rain”
- Guest stars posthumously appearing on his latest, My Dream Duets: Whitney Houston, Louis Armstrong, Judy Garland, Marilyn Monroe
- What this tour marks: Barry’s last tour, which is why it’s subtitled “One Last Time”
- What Barry says about the tour: “We’re having a great time putting the show together. We hope to take everyone on an emotional roller coaster. I can’t wait to see everyone dancing in the aisles.”
- And: “[This tour is] my way of thanking everyone for their years of support…one last time.”
- Who is Dave Koz?: one of the most revered stars of the smooth-jazz genre, and a king of the pop saxophone
- Where you first became keen to his funky tones: when he toured in the late ’80s with Richard Marx or blew his horn on The Arsenio Hall Show
- Decades later: he’s a platinum-selling adult-contemporary star with nine Grammy nominations, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, his own radio program, and a government-issued “License to Solo”
- Other artists who’ve enlisted his talents: Ray Charles, Natalie Cole, Celine Dion, U2, Rod Stewart, Luther Vandross, and Stevie Wonder
- What he brings to the show: his gracious, and often show-stopping, alto-saxing
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 17, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Barclays Center on 6/17. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.