What You'll Get
- $60 for two tickets to KS 107.5 Summer Jam (up to $135.25 value)
- When: Friday, June 12, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre
- Seating: reserved section 201, 202, 204, or 205
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
KS 107.5 Summer Jam
- Tech N9Ne: a fast-talking mtvU Woodie-winning rapper whose 15 albums include 2014’s Strangeulation and the just released Special Effects
- Trey Songz: crooning just as smoothly as he raps, he’s scored three Grammy nominations, two Soul Train Awards, one BET Award, and one MuchMusic Video Award for bump-and-grind hits such as “Say Ahh,” “Bottoms Up,” and the debatably titled “I Invented Sex”
- Kid Ink: His name is inspired by his 25+ tattoos—he lost count of the actual number—but Kid Ink is rightly known for his singles as well. Innovative rhyme schemes and an optimistic attitude defined his all-solo independent debut, which led to collaborations with Tyga, Pusha T, and A$AP Ferg.
- Childish Gambino: the kind of underground rapper that everybody knows about, Childish Gambino—AKA Donald Glover—dropped thoughtful, geek-culture-rooted rhymes on his critically acclaimed albums Camp and Because the Internet between performing standup, starring on Community, and writing for 30 Rock
- Snow Tha Product: since seizing the attention of insiders with her 100mph freestyle skills, she’s hustled her mixtapes with the help of fest-mate Tech N9ne, Ty Dolla Sign, Slim Thug, Snoop Dogg, and dozens more
- The Rest of the Lineup: Omarian | Machine Gun Kelly | G-Eazy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Redeem on 6/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects AEG's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.