Celebrate Arizona at a more-than-century-old state fair featuring roller coasters and live music from the likes of Pat Benatar and The Cult
About This Deal
- General admission for one or two, or Groupon exclusive general-admission season pass
- Click here to view a festival grounds map
- View the festival schedule
- Free admission for children under 4
- No glass containers or alcohol permitted
- Click here to view parking availability.
Arizona State Fair
- The Arizona State Fair Tradition: Even older than the place it celebrates—the Arizona State Fair was already 28 years old when Arizona was granted statehood in 1912.
- Attractions: All the classic rides will be there, including Le Grande Wheel and the Skyride, along with fried food on sticks, local and professional still and live art from around the community, and special exhibits and attractions such as “Native Spirit,” which shares the dance and culture of the First Nations people.
- Concerts: Headliners throughout the month include Billy Currington, The Cult, Stryper, Pat Benatar, and Lee Rice.
- Grandstand events: Buckle up for some of the favorite sports of the Southwest, from rodeo riding to figure-eight racing.
See more offers from the Arizona State Fair: