Celebrate Arizona at a more-than-century-old state fair featuring roller coasters and live music from the likes of Pat Benatar and The Cult
What You'll Get
- General admission for one or two, or Groupon exclusive general-admission season pass
- Click here to view a festival grounds map
- View the festival schedule
- Free admission for children under 4
- No glass containers or alcohol permitted
- Click here to view parking availability.
Arizona State Fair
- The Arizona State Fair Tradition: Even older than the place it celebrates—the Arizona State Fair was already 28 years old when Arizona was granted statehood in 1912.
- Attractions: All the classic rides will be there, including Le Grande Wheel and the Skyride, along with fried food on sticks, local and professional still and live art from around the community, and special exhibits and attractions such as “Native Spirit,” which shares the dance and culture of the First Nations people.
- Concerts: Headliners throughout the month include Billy Currington, The Cult, Stryper, Pat Benatar, and Lee Rice.
- Grandstand events: Buckle up for some of the favorite sports of the Southwest, from rodeo riding to figure-eight racing.
See more offers from the Arizona State Fair:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8 per person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting the day of the fair for a ticket at the gate. All persons must be present to redeem at time of admission. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Free admission for children ages 4 and under. No glass containers or alcohol permitted. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.