What You'll Get
- $35 for one general-admission ticket (up to $50 value)
- How you know Barbara: as a self-made mega-millionaire, an author, and one of the sharpest sharks in the Shark Tank
- Her backstory (the Shark Tank intro version): “Barbara Corcoran went from working as a waitress in Manhattan to building the city’s preeminent real-estate empire.”
- Her backstory (extended version): With just $1,000 borrowed from her boyfriend, Barbara left the service industry to start The Corcoran Group, a $6 billion real-estate business.
- Her backstory (the shocker): Surprisingly, Barbara was a straight D student in high school and college and went through 22 jobs before finding her niche. But grades, schmades—she’s rich.
- Her best-selling books: If You Don’t Have Big Breasts, Put Ribbons on Your Pig Tails: And Other Lessons I Learned from My Mom and Shark Tales: How I Turned $1,000 into a Billion Dollar Business
- Imperative inspirational quote: “Don’t you dare underestimate the power of your own instinct.”
- What to expect: brash wisdom and inspiring advice about building an empire, plus behind-the-scenes tales of chum, chumminess, and investments that have gone sweet and sour in the Shark Tank
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 6, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 11/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.