Guests will have a chance to board the famous Battleship Cove and learn about its history
What You'll Get
- Battleship Cove is one of Massachusett’s most famous tourist attraction. The Centerpiece of the Waterfront Battleship Cove located on Mt. Hope Bay, presents the largest collection of preserved US Navy ships in the world.
- Admission is good for two consecutive days and good for both Battleship Cove and the Maritime Museum
- Free admission for children under 3
- Admission for a child, valid for ages 4-12
- Admission for an adult, valid for ages 13+
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2020. Admission is good for two consecutive days and good for both Battleship Cove and the Maritime Museum. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. This is a ticket redeemable only for admission until expiration date listed; ticket has no value after expiration date passes. Not valid for special events. Limit 10 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Battleship Cove
A nonprofit maritime museum located on the waterfront in historic Fall River, Battleship Cove is one of southeastern Massachusetts’ most popular tourist attractions. With its historic military vessels of local, national and international importance, Battleship Cove draws visitors from all over the world. Student groups, scouts, and other youth organizations seeking an engaging educational day trip or overnight camping experience are sure to find Battleship Cove as a leading historical/cultural destination. The Centerpiece of the Waterfront Battleship Cove located on scenic Mt. Hope Bay, harbors the largest collection of preserved US Navy ships in the world.