- $109 for one general-admission rooftop ticket (up to $222.39 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $119 for one general-admission rooftop ticket (up to $222.39 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $129 for one general-admission rooftop ticket (up to $222.39 value)
- All-inclusive: food, beer, wine and soft drinks included.
- Note: a clear view of the stage is not guaranteed, and sound quality is subject to seating
- Some stats on Joel’s imaginary baseball card: sixth best-selling recording artist and third best-selling solo artist of all time; 150 million albums sold; six Grammys (including a Grammy Legend Award); 33 Top 40 hits
- Hits you’re likely to hear: “Piano Man,” “Uptown Girl,” “Movin’ Out (Anthony’s Song),” and perhaps some surprising covers (he performed AC/DC’s “Highway to Hell” last season)
Set directly behind the right-field foul pole, Outfield Gallery's three-level space offers comfortable seating and an assortment of beers and wines. Upholstered chairs populate the rooftop, where spectators drink in the Wrigleyville atmosphere along with draft beer and wine, and chow down on burgers, hot dogs, and sandwiches from the menu of pub-style cuisine. Outfield Gallery offers an array of amenities like fully staffed bars on all three levels—including one in the inside lounge—that make it easy to grab new refreshments so guests don't miss any of the event's pivotal moments.