$45 for one concert package (up to $120.15 total value)
- One G-Pass for mid-orchestra, mid-upper balcony, or gallery seating (up to $55.15 value)
- Commemorative concert poster ($20 value)
- CD of live performances from “Bobby Bandiera — All Access with State Theatre” ($15 value)
- Access to the after-show party featuring two drink tickets and snacks ($30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Values reflect the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where You’ve Seen Bobby: singing and tossing out hot licks as lead guitarist for Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes, playing rhythm guitar on Bon Jovi’s live tours, and occasionally backing Bruce Springsteen
- The Show: Backed by a crew of Jersey friends, Bobby pays tribute to Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen
State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.