- $12 for one G-Pass to see Chase Rice on the Ready Set Roll tour with a skip-the-line pass (up to a $29 value)
- When: Friday, November 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Charlotte
- Section: general admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout. <p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
* Where you've seen him: as a starting linebacker for the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill or in the pit crew for Hendrick Motorsports * Chase Rice songs custom-built for sing-alongs: "How She Rolls," "Buzz Back" * He also cowrote Florida Georgia Line's number-one hit "Cruise." * Rice albums you should own: 2012's _Dirt Road Communion_ and 2011's _Country as Me_ * Musical act that inspired his career: Garth Brooks * Father figure who inspired his career: his actual father, who told him, "Anyone can play guitar, but no one is gonna really listen to you until you start singing" * Inspirational Rice quote: "Music is about having a good time, letting your worries go, and just taking in every bit of life you can at that moment." * Acts that he's opened for: Uncle Kracker, Sara Evans, Frankie Ballard * "Cowboy Up!": the words on Rice's belt buckle * Opening act Sam Hunt cowrote Kenny Chesney's number-one hit "Come Over." * Brand of country Hunt pours out: high-energy, acoustic-guitar-fueled, party country