What You'll Get
- $20 for one general-admission standing ticket (up to $40 value)
- Who he is: Pedro Herrera III—a.k.a. Chingo Bling—was born in Houston, but his family hails from Valle Hermoso, Tamaulipas, Mexico.
- His style: Stereotypical outfits of a vaquero (Latin farmhand)—cowboy ostrich boots and oversized belt buckles.
- No, no—his musical style: AllMusic describes Chingo’s rap style as a “provocative, humorous look at Latino life in the US.”
- His most “provocative” album: 2007’s They Can’t Deport Us All garnered not only positive reviews but also controversy for casting a spotlight on issues dealing with Mexican emigrants.
- Off the stage: Away from his prolific music career, Chingo is also recognized by many as the “Latin Russell Simmons” for his skill in branding and business.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 10, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.