An animal-free, family-friendly cast of aerialists, acrobats, and clowns sings, dances, and performs tricks in a steampunk-inspired circus
About This Deal
- $18 for one ticket for general-admission seating (up to $27 value)
- $24 for one ticket for arena seating (up to $37 value)
- $40 for one ticket for ringside seating (up to $57 value)
- Seating availability varies by showtime.
- San Diego (February 2–13)
National City (February 16–27)
- Tickets also available for March 2-13 in Escondido or March 16-27 in Temecula
Circus Vargas presents Steam Cirque
- The show: a Jules Verne-inspired steampunk circus populated by a cast of wacky characters
- The acts: Aerialists perform daring acrobatics, contortionists twirl on hanging ribbons, and clowns cavort around the ring, inviting audience members to join in on the fun.
- The extras: Guests can stick around after the show to meet the performers.
About Circus Vargas
With a new decade comes a new Circus Vargas production that builds on their four decades of classic big top entertainment. "Mr. V's Big Top Dream!" is a tribute to the man himself, the late Clifford E. Vargas, whose legacy continues to make memories for families across the country. Under their white and blue canopy tent, the new show-stopping spectacular boasts more sparkles, sequins, and feats of adventurous artistry.
After the show is over, the fun keeps coming with post-production meet-and-greets with the cast.