- $14 for general admission (up to $20 value)
Includes free ticket to DaVinci Machines and Michelangelo Exhibition
Discover DaVinci & Michelangelo: Side by Side
- Your “tour guide”: Mark Rodgers, curator of the Museum of Leonardo DaVinci in Florence and the mastermind behind its traveling DaVinci Machines and Michelangelo exhibitions
- Your “tour”: Mark takes the stage to compare the lives and legendary works of Leonard DaVinci and Michelangelo—and reveal the ways they still resonate in the modern world
- How does he do it?: with illuminating video footage, 3-D animations, and other multimedia visuals that treat audiences to an up-close look at both artists’ inventions, machines, sketches, and codices
- Some of the works featured: the knowing smile of Mona Lisa, the heavenly sprawl of the Sistine Chapel, the somber pizza dinner of The Last Supper
- What to expect: multi-media event featuring movies, videos, 3-D animations, and images of DaVinci and Michelangelo’s inventions, machines, sketches, codices, paintings, and sculptures.