Prices and values vary based on the game you select.
- $49–$99 for one general-admission rooftop party deck ticket (up to $158.46)
- $79–$124 for one premier rooftop ticket (up to $158.46 value)
- Food, beer, wine and soft drinks are included.
Note: Premier tickets include reserved seating, a good view of the game, and designated server. Rooftop Party Deck tickets do not guarantee a seat and are standing room only after seats are taken. Some sight lines may be partially obstructed.
- Home Opener on Monday, April 11, at 7:05 p.m. (Reds)
- Wednesday, April 13, at 7:05 p.m. (Reds)
- Thursday, April 14, at 7:05 p.m. (Reds)
- Friday, April 15, at 1:20 p.m. (Rockies)
- Saturday, April 16, at 1:20 p.m. (Rockies)
- Sunday, April 17, at 1:20 p.m. (Rockies)
- Tuesday, April 26, at 7:05 p.m. (Brewers)
- Thursday, April 28, at 1:20 p.m. (Brewers)
- Friday, April 29, at 1:20 p.m. (Braves)
- Sunday, May 1, at 1:20 p.m. (Braves)
- Tuesday, August 16, at 12:20 p.m. (Brewers)
Down the Line Rooftop
Sometimes, you go to a party and a baseball game breaks out. At least that's how it goes at Down the Line Rooftop, where baseball fans can take in Cubs home games while enjoying classic ballpark food and cool drinks. Located just behind the right-field foul pole, Down the Line spreads out across the roof of one of Wrigleyville's oldest buildings. Its lounge-style seating encourages a social atmosphere with VIP couches and wrought iron tables and chairs, and its menu keeps fans full with half-pound burgers, Chicago-style hotdogs, and a variety of beers, wines, and sodas. The rooftop also surrounds guests with homey amenities, including 16 TVs and an air-conditioned clubhouse. Plus, at just 448 feet from home plate, it sits closer to the action than other rooftops and the fifth umpire watching through binoculars from the John Hancock Center.