Guests can admire 360-degree views of New York City from the 86th floor of the Empire State Building
What You'll Get
Empire State Building is temporarily closed beginning Monday, March 16. Click here for additional information.
- Access to the Empire State Building open-air 86th Floor Observation Deck and interactive multimedia tour, access to the new 2nd floor immersive exhibits
- Revamped 80th Floor featuring exciting, artistic exhibits and an opportunity to create a customized NYC itinerary with NYC & Company’s “Above and Beyond” kiosks
- All signage, multimedia app , and exhibits are available in nine languages
- Immersive, interactive exhibits included in all ticket options
- 86th Floor outdoor observatory is outfitted with heaters to heat the deck
- Free admission for children 5 and under.
- Open 8 a.m. to 2 a.m. every day.
- Upgrades available onsite for the 102nd Floor Observatory
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2020. All Sales Final. No refunds. NY sales tax due at checkout. Valid only for option purchased. This is a ticket. Must provide first and last name at checkout to be shared to complete transaction. Free admission for children ages 5 and younger. Expires on March 31, 2020. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Empire State Building
Bus tours and cab rides wind around New York City, shuttling out-of-town visitors from Central Park to the Brooklyn Bridge to Times Square to the Statue of Liberty—the Big Apple can seem too big to take in, especially all in one bite. The Empire State Building's observation deck brings NY natives and guests alike above the sprawling metropolis to the famous 86th floor, all for one sweeping view of the city. The site of dozens of famous movie and television scenes, the Observation Deck wraps around the building's spire for 360 degree views from the city's highest open air observatory.