- $36 for one ticket to see the Fascinating Rhythm Orchestra, including dinner (up to $50 value)
- When: dinner is served from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.; the concert begins at 9 p.m.
- Where: Maharlika Hall & Sports Grill
- Section: general admission
- Dress code: formal/semi formal
- Ticket values include all fees.
Dinner includes roast pork, house salad, steamed white rice, stir-fry vegetables, egg rolls, banana strudel, bottomless sweet tea
Fascinating Rhythm Orchestra
- The band: an old-fashioned troupe who's had audiences swinging for more than 20 years
- Their music: big-band hits alongside dance-fueling gems that touch on ballroom, cha cha, tango, rhumba, calypso, meringue, and even some rock and country from the '60s
- Their numbers: five saxophonists, three trumpeters, three trombonists, and one pianist, bassist, drummer, and guitarist
- Their leader: founder Burk Shields, who started the band upon retiring from a 32-year career with Lockheed Aircraft
- Their singer: Rick Green, who channels Sinatra and Bennett with his golden pipes and a Ouija board
- The venue: a dance hall and sports grill specializing in Filipino food and live entertainment
- What to bring: your fanciest duds and your steady sweetie