All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $33 for general admission (up to $45.20 value)
- $65 for preferred seating (up to $77.60 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Funk Fest 2015
- Jodeci: Two sets of brothers, collectively nicknamed “The Bad Boys of R&B,” first began altering the scene with their 1991 debut, Forever My Lady, which sold more than 3 million copies and earned them a reputation for innovation. Their smoldering mashup of R&B, New Jack swing, and soul is just as relevant today, though, as proven by 2015’s The Past, The Present, The Future, their first album in 20 years.
- Erykah Badu: Hers is a sound born at the crossroads of jazz, soul, funk, and hip-hop—a spot where Billie Holliday marries Marvin Gaye and the wedding band is the Wu Tang Clan. The four-time Grammy-winning “Queen of Neo Soul” first brought listeners to this place through her debut, Baduizm, and recently welcomed them back while adding her bourbon-aged soprano to Janelle Monáe’s “Q.U.E.E.N.”
- 2 Live Crew: This old-school hip-hop crew behind the most libidinous hits of the early ’90s returns with raunchy favorites and rowdy new raps, led by original members Fresh Kid Ice and Brother Marquis.
- Mint Condition: R&B with elements of jazz, rock, funk, as well as Latin and Jamaican music emanate from this group’s catalog, which includes the percussive “Breakin’ My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes)” and the diamonds-on-velvet “What Kind of Man Would I Be.”
- Also Appearing: 8 Ball MJG | Da Brat | Demetria McKinney | more to-be-announced
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 10, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 10/10 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.