- One ticket to Ghosts of Rock
- When: 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Rich Theater at The Woodruff Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for general show admission (up to $46.12 value)
- $35 for general show admission and admission to an after-party at Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta at 9:30 p.m., including one drink ticket (up to $58 total value)
- Friday, June 27
- Saturday, June 28
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts.
Ghosts of Rock
Ghosts of Rock posits a particular musical cosmology: Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, and Jim Morrison sit atop an Olympus made of smashed guitars, the benevolent spirits of Muddy Waters, Chuck Berry, and Led Zeppelin groove through the air, and as for the devil? That would be the specter of corporate electro-pop looming on the horizon. The year is 1980, and slick but talented boy band The BellBottoms are visited on their ascent by these various apparitions as they weigh whether to make a break for a harder-rocking model of success. Along the way, they learn how the road to rock was paved by their musical forbears, tracing the threads of influence all the way back to the blues. A full band supplies the tunes, and they’ll join theatergoers to supply the soundtrack at an after-party each night that includes a meet-and-greet and a free drink ticket at the Hard Rock Cafe.