Two hard rock heavy weights play singles such as “When Legends Rise” and “Here’s to Us”
What You'll Get
- Seating: lower bowl sections 107–113
- Click here to view seating chart
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together
- Their unrelenting sound: a blistering earful of adrenaline-pumping alternative metal fueled by rapacious riffs, assailing drums, and the wrathful vocals of founding singer Sully Erna
- Their crowd-pleasing catalog: They’ve sold more than 20 million records worldwide with the help of three consecutive albums that hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200—Faceless, IV, and The Oracle.
- Their streak of hits: The band have released 20 singles that cracked the Top 10 of the Billboard Mainstream Rock chart. Six of those songs, including “Awake” and “I Stand Alone,” reached No. 1.
- Their latest: 2018’s When Legends Rise, which will be released 20 years after the band’s debut album. Describing the writing process, Sully says, “I wanted to stretch my wings out even further to use all the experiences I’ve had with writing different types of music over the years and applying that to find a way to introduce a newer, fresher, more mature sound…”
- Why the “Hale” in Halestorm isn’t a typo: the band was founded by siblings Lizzy and Arejay Hale in their home state of Pennsylvania—Lizzy sings and plays keyboard, and Arejay drums
- Sign that they love to tour: Their number of gigs per year often tops 250, and their major-label debut, the EP One and Done, was recorded live at a show in Philadelphia
- Single that attracted some hardware: “Love Bites (So Do I),” which earned the group a Grammy for Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance
- Other releases to check out: Reanimate: The Covers EP and Reanimate 2.0, on which the rockers covers artists as diverse as Daft Punk and Guns N’ Roses; 2015’s eclectic Into the Wild Life
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Redeem day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.