All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Chicago ’90s Block Party, starting from $49
- Seating: sections 104-105 or 127-128; sections 206 or 229-230; sections 225-227
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Chicago ’90s Block Party
- Guy: A Harlem trio who helped define the New Jack Swing sound, Guy’s influences in the music world can be heard not only in their own hits—which range from 1991’s “Let’s Chill” to 1999’s “Dancin’“—but also in seminal tracks such as Bobby Brown’s “My Prerogative,” which they helped write.
- Teddy Riley: As a member of both Guy and Blackstreet, Teddy pioneered the New Jack Swing sound and won Grammy awards for hits such as “No Diggity.” As a producer and songwriter, Teddy has worked with top artists such as Michael Jackson, Snoop Dogg, and Lady Gaga.
- Jagged Edge: Steered by the intertwining vocals of identical twins the Casey Brothers, this group scored a Grammy nomination with the jam “Where the Party At” before recording soulful salutes to monogamy with their album Baby Makin’ Project and their hit “Let’s Get Married.”
- Faith Evans: She’s recorded three solo albums, was the first woman to sign to Puff Daddy’s label, and scored a Grammy for her lead vocal on “I’ll Be Missing You,” as well as a Grammy nod for R&B Divas. Now, this powerhouse crooner can be recently heard on The King & I, a posthumous Notorious B.I.G. album.
- 112: Georgia R&B quartet best known for their Grammy-winning background vocals on P. Diddy’s “I’ll Be Missing You,” as well as the hits “Only You,” “Anywhere,” and “Peaches & Cream”
- SWV: Also known as Sisters With Voices, this R&B trio launched as a gospel group before hitting it big with “Weak,” “I’m So Into You,” and “You’re the One.” Throughout their career, they’ve not only earned a Grammy nomination, but they’ve also won eight Billboard awards and saw their album It’s About Time go triple platinum.
The Fine Print