During an all-you-can-eat southern feast, a talented cast delivers a comedic performance of the Hatfield and McCoy classic feud
What You'll Get
- Seating: Hatfield or McCoy regular
- Click here to view the seating chart
- When: any performance through October 31; click here to view the calendar for upcoming showtimes
- What’s included: an all-you-can-eat Southern feast; click here to view the menu
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- Adult and child tickets must be purchased separately.
Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Feud Show
- The show: The Hatfields and McCoys hash out their differences during a stage show full of singing, dancing, and gut-busting humor.
- The dinner: Audience members dig into an all-you-can-eat feast of Granny’s southern cooking, complete with fried chicken and pulled pork as well as corn on the cob (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free options are available).
- Don’t miss the high-flying Hillbillies and diving dogs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Reservations required at least 24 hours prior to the show to guarantee seating. For best seating please make reservations sooner than 24 hours. You will not be seated without a reservation. Must reserve together to sit together. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Adult and child tickets must be purchased separately. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.