What You'll Get
- $17 for two general admission standing tickets (up to $34.16 value)
- (Hed)p.e.’s forte: funk meets punk meets hip-hop meets thrash metal meets reggae—they call it “G-punk”
- In other words: imagine the sound made by a supergroup combining Slightly Stoopid, The Clash, Bob Marley, and Slayer
- (Hed)p.e.’s lyrical content: controversial, challenging, hedonistic, extraterrestrial-loving, not for kids
- Debated meaning of their band name: “Hed” stands for “higher eduction” and the “PE” is for Planet Earth, but singer Jahred says the name “basically means our consciousness is connected to the planet and the planet is evolving, therefore, we as her children, evolve with her.”
- What to expect from the show: a ferocious mix of favorites from albums such as Blackout, Broke, and Evolution, plus reggae-tinged angst bombs from the latest album, Forever!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 23, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.