- $10 for two single-day general-admission tickets (up to $20 value)
- Children ages 12 and younger are admitted free with an adult
Entry times for each day:
- Friday: 12:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Ideal Home Show Chicago
- What you’ll find at Ideal Home Show Chicago: Find ideas and inspiration for home improvement projects with experts and vendors—all in one place.
- If that makes you want to shop: Stroll through the vendor row, full of innovative home products, flooring, cabinetry, decor, kitchen, bathroom, and much more
- Meet-and-Greet Opportunities: Food Network’s Sandwich King, Jeff Mauro, will be in his Chicago restaurant booth #200 (Pork and Mindy’s) Friday from 3–5 p.m.
- Ideal Main Stage: HGTV’s Chip Wade, host, designer, and contractor of the upcoming series, “Elbow Room,” will be presenting Friday at 2 p.m., and Saturday at 12 and 3 p.m., on “The Art of Amazing Space – 10 Years of TV Makeovers,” followed by a Q&A and an autograph session