Participants run a race filled with giant inflatables including bounce houses, slides, and more to help raise funds for charity
About This Deal
- Participants have a chance to run, bounce, and slide on some of the world’s largest inflatables ever made.
- Each participant receives:
- Insane midway access
- Insane Inflatable T-shirt
- Custom finisher’s medal
- Custom runner’s bib
- Check-in time and location: 60 minutes prior to starting time at Barton Orchards (63 Apple Tree Ln, Poughquag, New York 12570)
- Race start time: registration valid for open waves from 8.30 a.m.–11 a.m.
- Must sign waiver
- Height restrictions: must be at least 42-inches tall to participate
Need To Know
About Insane Inflatable 5K
In the Insane Inflatable 5K, a towering, albeit bouncy, staircase looks down on runners—and that's just the first obstacle. After clambering up one side and sliding down the other, contestants face a series of difficult grownup bounce houses with intimidatingly cute names. In the Waverunner, for example, participants meader up and down the undulating, wave-like runway of this 105-foot-long inflatable. Likewise, runners have to do high-knees for the 46 feet of Mattress Run, which tests their ability and balance as they must jump from ankle-deep hole to ankle-deep hole. The whole thing climaxes at the Finish Line, which features rubber wrecking balls, a human pinball machine of colorful bumpers, and a rope ladder. Afterward, everyone gets to head to the Insane Midway to enjoy carnival games, live DJ performances, and food and beverages.