- $35 for one general-admission ticket to Remember Summer – A Vintage Pop-Up Carnival (up to $69.18 value)
- When: Friday, July 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Ignite Glass Studios
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
What You Get
- 2 drink tickets
- 3 game tickets
- Clinique make-up consultation
- DIY spa certificate
- Free after-party entry (before 11:30 p.m.)
For every game guests win, they receive a ticket to be placed in the raffle for a pair of Justin Timberlake tickets.
Remember Summer – A Vintage Pop-Up Carnival
- How to test your skills: with vintage carnival games such as ring toss and rubber-duck races
- How to test your dance skills: by waltzing to the tunes of an eight-piece brass band or trying to adapt a square dance to fit the modern hits of a five-piece pop band
- What to eat: cuisine from local food trucks
- Mementos to bring home: one-of-a-kind DIY spa party favors and gifts from Etsy pop-up shops
- Hosted by: J. Inspired Events, which uses its platform of entertainment and events to build local communities
J. Inspired Events
Javaris Stevenson and his team are passionate about the good life. At J.Inspired Events, they partner with strategic brands to educate individuals on how to complement their daily lifestyle with elements of fashion, culinary pursuits, personal care, and recreation. By implementing how-to demonstrations and conducting advice-interviews with industry leaders, J.Inspired remains dedicated to educating, entertaining, and enriching lives through its online lifestyle publications and translating them into traveling pop-up lifestyle events.
J. Inspired Events
Javaris Stevenson helms J.Inspired Events, an event company that hosts social gatherings in private and historic venues to elevate social life experiences for all its attendees. Guests dance, eat, and drink in new and unfamiliar places while meeting a mix of affluent locals and tourists at fun, chic socials. While the company certainly hosts its share of private social galas, they also give back to the community by hosting hands-on gatherings and bi-annual fundraisers for their adopted charity of choice.