’90s R&B and Hip Hop legends from the golden age of the genre take the stage and escort the audience down memory lane
About This Deal
- Seating: balcony sections 1-3L, 1-3R, 4 and main floor sections 2-3L and 2-3R
- To make sure group purchases are seated together, you must purchase your group's G-Passes in the same transaction and redeem your vouchers together at the venue.
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Bags must fit comfortably under your seat, and oversized bags larger than 22″ x 14″ x 9″ are prohibited
How G-Pass Works: 48 hours before the event, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ja Rule and Ashanti with Special Guest Case
- Ja Rule: A household hip hop name since 1998 when he started his career on a tour with Jay-Z and DMX. Soon after he dropped Venni Vetti Vecci, gathered four Grammy nominations and became a name known worldwide. Through his music evolved through the years and with the helps of collaborators like Jennifer Lopez, Christina Milan and Ashanti, the heart of his sound remains the same and still has power to stun audiences.
- Ashanti: With the title of Princess of Hip-Hop and R&B, she won a Grammy award in 2002 for her breakthrough solo hit Foolish, which spent 10 weeks atop the Billboard charts, and was named the 19th most successful song of the 2000s on Billboard's Top 100 Songs of the Decade. Today, she packs sets with her spicy soprano singing gems from her six studio albums.
- Case: After busting out in 1996 with Touch Me, Tease Me (heard on the Nutty Professor soundtrack), Grammy-nominated R&B crooner Case flooded the charts with groovy valentines such as Missing You and Happily Ever After.