- $34 for one G-Pass to see Jennifer Nettles (up to $68.50 value)
- When: Sunday, August 31, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Chastain Park Amphitheatre
- Seating: rows M–DD of the orchestra
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jennifer Nettles: That Girl Tour 2014
- Jennifer Nettles’s other identity: one half of award-studded country powerhouse Sugarland, with which she recorded the Grammy-winning “Stay”
- Why she took a break from the group: to have a baby and record her first solo album
- Who she enlisted to help her record: Rick Rubin, the legendary producer known for a stripped down production style
- What they came up with: That Girl, which shot to number one on the US Country charts after its January release
- How you may know Brandy Clark: as the songwriter behind Miranda Lambert’s “Mama’s Broken Heart” and The Band Perry’s “Better Dig Two”
- Where you may have seen her: opening for Sheryl Crow and performing on The Late Show with David Letterman