- $14 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $24 value)
- Ages 18+ with valid ID
- Click to view the layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where you’ve heard Joe Budden—even without knowing it: on hits such as the Grammy-nominated “Pump It Up” (featured in 2 Fast 2 Furious) and “Fire” (featured in Mean Girls)
- Where you’ve seen him: on VH1’s Love & Hip Hop
- How he got his start: freestyling in high school, which led to collaborations with DJ Clue and DJ Kayslay and a membership in the hip-hop supergroup Slaughterhouse
- How he’s kept up the momentum: by consistently writing, performing, and recording. To date, he’s released two extended plays, eight mixtapes, and eight studio albums.
- His latest album: 2015’s All Love Lost, which followed 2013’s No Love Lost—no word on any upcoming album titled Found Love Again (It Was Behind the Couch)
- What he says about the release: “Throughout this entire album the theme is love. Just with a dark twist on it.”
- Where else you can find him: on his podcast I’ll Name This Podcast Later; on Twitter showcasing a wit as rapid as his rhymes
House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.