Aerialists soar through the air, dangling from trapezes by their teeth and toes, at a family circus
What You'll Get
- General-admission child or adult
- Children are considered 12 and under; children under 3 receive free admission
- It is recommended to print tickets
- Must redeem together to sit together
Available Dates and Locations
- Hapo Center (Pasco Trac Arena)
- Saturday, March 14, at 3 or 7 p.m.
- Sunday, March 15, at 1 or 5 p.m.
- Yakima Sundome
- Tuesday, March 17, at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 18, at 6:30 p.m.
- Town Toyota Center
- Thursday, March 19, at 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 20, at 6:30 p.m.
- Southwest Washington Fairgrounds
- Saturday, March 21, at 6:30 p.m.
The Jordan World Circus
With three rings of affordable family fun, The Jordan World Circus will thrill fans of all ages. Come see the death-defying aerial acts. In addition to the performing acts, kids will have the unique opportunity to ride and pet different types of animals. Acts are subject to change.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Must redeem tickets together at venue to sit together. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Recommended to print your tickets. Cannot be combined with free child tickets. Children are considered ages 3–12; ages 13+ are adults. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.