What You'll Get
- $35 for two tickets for the mezzanine (up to $70 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
Maria Schneider Orchestra
- Maria Schneider is “the most important composer in the jazz world,” according to Thirteen WNET.
- The Orchestra is an 18-piece ensemble, comprised of the genre’s most esteemed artists.
- This Show is in the venue’s nightclub-esque cabaret theater, with candle-lit tables, a full bar, and a menu of meals and snacks.
- Recent Collaboration: Her orchestra and David Bowie collaborated which resulted in his single, “Sue (Or In A Season of Crime),” and brought her a 2016 Grammy Award (Best Arrangement, Instruments and Vocals).
- Additional Awards: Schneider and her orchestra also received a 2016 Grammy for their latest work, The Thompson Fields (Best Large Jazz Ensemble Album).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 8, 2016. Limit 4/person. Redeem 4/8 for a ticket at venue box office starting 90 minutes before curtain. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. May purchase additional tickets at box office. Visit here for parking info. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts
Since opening its doors in 1955, Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts has attracted arts attenders from across the Northeast. The reason is clear: a short hop, skip, and a jump from the garage and you're immersed in the center's robust programming, which places special emphasis on top quality entertainment, as well as music, dance, and comedy from all corners of the globe. Yo-Yo Ma, Wynton Marsalis, and Jon Stewart have all commanded the attention of auditors tucked into more than 2,300 seats. Things get more intimate for the venue's Cabaret Series, which won Connecticut Magazine's Best Cabaret award. During these nights, the space takes on a cozy nightclub ambiance thanks to candlelit tables and a variety of acts, from acclaimed pianists to improv troupes.