- One G-Pass to KISS 108 Presents KISS Concert 2014
- When: Saturday, May 31, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Xfinity Center
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the artist lineup.
- $14 for open-air general admission to the lawn (up to $34 value)
- $27 for open-air seating in sections 10–14, rows J–Y (up to $47.35 value)
- $67 for covered pavilion seating in sections 4–8, rows M–CC (up to $90.90 value)
- $100 for covered pavilion seating in sections 1–3, rows U–HH (up to $172 value)
- $134 for covered pavilion seating in sections 1–3, rows E–T (up to $227 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
KISS 108 Presents KISS Concert 2014
- Jennifer Lopez: although she’s still “Jenny from the Block,” the singer, actress, model, fashion designer, dancer, and American Idol judge shows why she’s a pop-culture icon in a performance of soulful singing, tight choreography, and tracks from her highly anticipated new album A.K.A.
- Calvin Harris: The Grammy-nominated EDM powerhouse who quickly escalated from clubs to Coachella. His skills also led to a ranking in Forbes as the highest paid DJ of 2013, and holding the UK record for the most top-10 hits on one album.
- Karmin: after their covers of Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass” and Chris Brown’s “Look at Me Now” made them YouTube sensations, the duo continued their ascent with hip-hop/dance hits such as “Brokenhearted” and “Hello”
- MKTO: actors Malcolm Kelly (MK) and Tony Oller (TO) met on the set of Nickelodeon’s Gigantic, where they started crafting “Classic” and other breezy pop/hip-hop tunes
- Rixton: British boy band with a Maroon 5 vibe that blew up YouTube with their cover of Taylor Swift’s “Trouble” and the party anthem “Make Out”
- R5: A band of brothers who share a talent for dancing, singing, as well as a common R in their names. Fans have flocked to their laptops for the YouTube videos of “Loud” and “Pass Me By.”
Also performing: Ariana Grande Cash Cash Timeflies Katz Tiz Fifth Harmony Aer