After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
- Two Admission Tickets with Parking
- Four Admission Tickets with Parking
The offer expires on September 24, 2017.
LA County Fair
Since 1922, Los Angeles has played host to everything that makes a county fair great, namely fried food, fast rides, and dinosaurs. But then again, this is LaLa Land, so the fair can't be that simple. From huge musical stars to dinosaurs exhibits, the special attractions take the experience above and beyond the everyday fair. Read on for more about this annual once-in-a-lifetime experience:
- The Food: Of course, it's the biggest draw of any county fair. Attendees dig into an abundance of all the classics—turkey legs, corn-on-the-cob, funnel cake, and more—and probably discover something new, as well. Like deep-fried hot sauce, affogato ice cream, and even a new favorite beverage at the Wine, Spirits, and Beer Marketplace.
- The Rides: Over in the Carnival section of the fairgrounds, guests experience everything from high-flying thrills to relaxing merry-go-rounds courtesy of Ray Cammack Shows. There's something for everyone, with the least restrictive experiences allowing all riders 32" or taller.
- The Critters: A visit to The Farm is included with admission, and everyone from kids to kids-at-heart will get up-close-and-personal with goats, pigs, chickens, and cows. After a high-speed thrill? Check out the pig races, or really get your motor running with the animatronic creatures of Jurassic Planet.
- The Music: Expect R&B stars, country crooners, pop artists, classic rock acts and Latin superstars all fair long. There's something for every taste, even those who prefer stand-up comedy to live music.