- $20 for one G-Pass for mezzanine seating (up to $31.23 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Thursday, October 8, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, October 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 10, at 11 a.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
For generations, the Shrine Circus has merrily rolled the rings of their three-ring circus across the continent, stopping for more than a few performances along the way. Each show is different—acts come and go, and advances in clown-car technology are dutifully adopted—but some things never change: expect to encounter the boundless charms of the ringmaster (or ringmistress), a pack of daring acrobats, and more than a few show-stopping animals.
- The Human Cannonball: The World Record Holder Captain Circus will blast from a barrel and fly free through the air.
- David and Dania: These quick-change artists employ their logic-defying “sleight of body” to cycle through costumes and dazzle crowds.
- Starlets Magic Extravaganza: Lovely ladies synchronize their steps to choreographed routines while incorporating rope work plenty of smiles.