- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 2–6 (up to $47.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jägermeister Country Tour feat. Lee Brice
- Lee Brice: Describing his sound as “what would happen if Hank Williams Jr. and John Mayer had a love child,” Billboard awarded this Nashville star Top Country Song of 2010 for “Love Like Crazy.” Since then, Brice has continued to blur the lines between honky-tonk and rock in #1 hits such as the heartbreaking “I Drive Your Truck,” which earned two Grammy nominations, and “I Don’t Dance,” which scored a CMA nod for Song of the Year.
- Clare Dunn: The farm-girl-turned-musician behind the 2013 hit “Get Out” became the highest-charting independent female artist on the Music Row Country Breakout chart in 10 years. Lately she’s also penned tunes with renowned Nashville songwriters such as Terry McBride and opened for stars such as Keith Urban and Florida Georgia Line.
- Lewis Brice: This rising country star, seen on CMT’s Can You Duet and growing up alongside his older brother Lee, delivers “Southern pop rock…with a country Americana twist” in ditties such as the toe-tapping “Ordinary Girl.”
- Rick Monroe: Now on his seventh tour as the emcee and brand ambassador for Jägermeister, this talented Nashville singer/songwriter cracked the Billboard Top 50 with the raucous party anthem, “Great Minds Drink Alike.”