Legends Never Die on Saturday, August 21 features hip-hop artists such as No Limit Soldiers, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, and more
About This Deal
- Seating: P3 (left, centre, right), P4 (right, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, left), or P5 (107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124)
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- View the seating chart here or here
- Show starts at 7 p.m.
- Doors open at 6 p.m.
- Purses not recommended; may bring purse, tote bag, or diaper bag no larger than 14”x14”x6”
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the prices provided by the merchant, which may change.
Legends Never Die ft. No Limit Soldiers
- The event: Multi-platinum bands share the hip-hop scene share in North Carolina for the first time.
- The lineup: Three 6 Mafia, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Master P, Mystikal, Fiend, Silkk the Shocker.
- Three 6 Mafia: Oscar-winning hip-hop group known for hits such as Stay Fly, Who Run It, and Sippin’ on Some Syrup.
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony: Grammy-winning hip-hop outfit behind “The Crossroads” rolls through deep cuts and hit tracks from their nearly three decades of making music.
- Mystikal: New Orleans rapper behind the early ’00s hits Shake It Fast, Danger (Been So Long), and Bouncin’ Back (Bumpin’ Me Against the Wall).
- Fiend: American rapper from New Orleans, LA, known for Only a Few, Do You Know ft. Mystikal and Master P, or one of his latest hits All Summer Long.
- Silkk the Shoker: In one year, Silkk not only released his signature hit, It Ain’t My Fault, but supplied a verse on Destiny Child’s Just Be Straight with Me and dueted with Mýa on Movin’ On.
- Master P: It must be a family thing because rap runs through Master P’s (Silkk the Shoker’s brother) veins too. Known for his deep-toned and aggressive enunciation while focusing on hope, police brutality, drugs, poverty, and social injustice.