What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Natalie Merchant
- When: Thursday, September 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Chicago Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for front balcony (up to $62.05 value) [limited tickets available at this price]
- $43 for front balcony (up to $62.05 value)
- $25 for middle balcony (up to $51.78 value) [limited tickets available at this price]
- for middle balcony (up to value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 17: Natalie Merchant’s age when she became lead singer of 10,000 Maniacs
- 29: Merchant’s age when, after five albums (three of which went platinum or double-platinum), she left the Maniacs
- 5: the number of times her own 1995 debut, Tigerlily, went platinum
- 13: the span of years between her 2014 self-titled album and Motherland, her last LP of original material
- 3.5: star rating Allmusic.com gave the new album, calling it “handsome, deliberate, and familiar”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 11, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Chicago Theatre on 9/11. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.