What You'll Get
- General-admission standing
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Raekwon and Ghostface Killah
- 36 Chambers: the alternate title of Enter the Wu-Tang, the seminal 1993 album that first brought these two hip-hop luminaries together
- 2 years: how much time passed between that release and their second major collaboration, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx…—officially a Raekwon solo joint, but for which Ghostface received nearly equal billing as a “co-star”
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time: the 2012 Rolling Stone roll call that included Only Built 4 Cuban Linx…
- 0: how many previous hip-hop albums had the narrative-driven, cinematic quality of Only Built 4 Cuban Linx…, which tells a story of a street-level drug dealer done in by paranoia and betrayal
- 1: how many alternate names the album had—it was called “The Purple Tape” because of the unique color of the cassettes
- Why “The Purple Tape” sounds familiar: the duo released a teaser for The Purple Tape Files at Sundance, presaging a documentary about the making of the album
- Critics’ take on the album: The Boombox called it “one of the top five (if not the best) solo efforts from a Wu member,” and AllMusic identified it as “a landmark in the new breed of gangsta rap”
Family Bvsiness | Cynical Minded | Handles
The Fine Print
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.