Two hard-rock heavyweights rile up the crowd with hits such as “I Stand Alone” and “Cut the Cord,” as well as tracks from their new albums
About This Deal
- One G-Pass to see Godsmack and Shinedown, starting from $20
- General-admission lawn
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their Unrelenting Sound: a blistering earful of adrenaline-pumping alternative metal fueled by rapacious riffs, assailing drums, and the wrathful vocals of founding singer Sully Erna
- Their Hard-as-Nails Catalog: They’ve sold more than 20 million records worldwide with the help of three consecutive albums that hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200—Faceless, IV, and The Oracle.
- Their Hot Streak of Hits: The band have released 20 singles that cracked the Top 10 of the Billboard Mainstream Rock chart. Six of those songs, including “Awake” and “I Stand Alone,” reached No. 1.
- Their Latest: 2018’s When Legends Rise, which will be released 20 years after the band’s debut album. Describing the writing process, Sully says, “I wanted to stretch my wings out even further to use all the experiences I’ve had with writing different types of music over the years and applying that to find a way to introduce a newer, fresher, more mature sound…”
- Highlights from Throughout Their Career: This four-piece band from Jacksonville, Florida continues to add pages to a rock resume that includes four platinum and gold albums, more than 10 million records sold worldwide, and more than 600 million streams on Spotify alone.
- How They Rule the Airwaves: Shinedown has remained a constant presence within rock radio thanks to a dozen No. 1 singles including “Cut the Cord” and “State of My Head.”
- Their Latest: Following up their chart-topping 2015 album, Threat to Survival, the band will be releasing 2018’s Attention Attention behind the menacing and fiery lead single “Devil.”
- What to Expect: Singer Brent Smith says, “We are creating a show for the fans that is powerful, passionate, and sonically inspiring.”