What You'll Get
- $128.25 for one general-admission ticket for both days ($171 value)
- $221.53 for one VIP ticket for both days ($295.37 value)
- $68.69 for one general-admission ticket for a single day ($91.58 value)
- $144.90 for one VIP ticket for a single day ($193.20 value)
VIP tickets include exclusive access to lake swimming, elevated viewing areas, a tiki lounge, a premium bar, a dedicated entry line, and more.
Mamby on the Beach
In addition to the all-star music lineup, Mamby on the Beach entertains attendees with unique games, art, workshops, and more. Click here for more information on the non-music activities; read on for the musical lineup:
- Milky Chance: the German folk trio weave psychedelia, reggae, and jazz into their unique sound, earning them a European Border Breakers Award, an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, and a spot on the Coachella lineup
- Atmosphere: Rapper Slug and DJ Ant, the indie hip-hop crusaders behind Atmosphere, whip live audiences into a frenzy with a mix of introspective lyrics and funk-driven beats heard in the tracks “Bitter” and “Kanye West.”
- Thomas Jack: This soloist’s spoken-word-and-saxophone–laden sets are best described as “tropical house”—a genre Jack pioneered, actually, featuring long, lazy tempos, woodwind solos, and an unrelentingly upbeat message.
- Also Appearing: Animal Collective | Tycho | Wild Belle | Kaytranada | Lido | Miami Horror | K. Flay | Bishop Briggs | Lany | Small Black | Zebo
- Chromeo: Also known as Dave 1 and P-Thugg, and also also known as David Macklovitch and Patrick Gemayel, Chromeo exploded onto the scene in 2004 with a burst of glitter and neon and a distinctly ’80s-flavored take on electro-funk. Expect to hear hints of blue-eyed soul and rock in their danceable jams.
- Lupe Fiasco: Known as a pioneer of the conscious hip-hop movement, this Grammy-winning rapper has taken on social issues such as terrorism, absent parents, and social disparity in albums such as Lasers, Tetsuo & Youth, and DROGAS
- Mayer Hawthorne: This Grammy-nominated singer, producer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist has a gift for tapping into the sweet sound of retro ’70s soul, like a long-lost child of Curtis Mayfield and Isaac Hayes.
- Also Appearing: Chet Faker | Santigold | Betty Who | Thao & The Get Down Stay Down | Gallant | FKJ | Ryan Hemsworth | Jerry Folk | Chrome Sparks | Monakr | Fee Lion | Windy City Soul Club
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 3, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show at venue entrances. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Cannot be used in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.