All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 9, 2012
· Reviewed June 4, 2017
Reviewed November 18, 2015
What You'll Get
Humans have been putting spherical objects in hoops for centuries, but until the invention of the dunk, the fast break, and face dribbling, it wasn’t an activity worth watching. See if “basketball” lives up to the hype with today’s deal to see a Memphis Grizzlies game at FedExForum. Choose between the following options:
- For $24, you get one ticket for Terrace II seating in rows K–V of sections 207–210 or 223–226 (a $41.78 value), plus a T-shirt (a $15 value; a $56.78 total value, including all Ticketmaster fees).
- For $54, you get one ticket for First Tennessee Club Level seating in sections C1–C14 (a $108.24 value), plus a T-shirt (a $15 value; a $123.24 total value, including all Ticketmaster fees).<p>
For either seating option, choose from the following games:
- Against the San Antonio Spurs on Monday, January 30, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday, January 31, at 7 p.m.
- Against the San Antonio Spurs on Monday, February 6, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday, February 8, at 7 p.m.<p>
The Memphis Grizzlies charge onto the FedExForum court seeking to repeat last season’s fast break into the playoffs, where they ousted top seed San Antonio during an improbable first-round series victory. Rather than hanging a hammock between the baskets, Grizzlies fans can post up in Terrace II or club seats and marvel at the aerial antics of Rudy Gay, who has continued his annual demonstration in consistency by averaging 17.3 points and 6.8 rebounds after 10 games. Towering center Marc Gasol protects the paint with his 7-foot frame, and point guard Mike Conley bewilders opposing offenses by intercepting bounce passes and calling out screens in Pig Latin. Now in his third full season at the helm, head coach Lionel Hollins leads the talented squad of hoopsters by emphasizing maximum effort and gritty play on a nightly basis.
In between rim-rattling dunks, attendees can explore FedExForum’s features, including a variety of concessions and restaurants that can help to mute trash-talking tummies. The musical theme of the arena’s concourse, meanwhile, salutes Memphis’s rich history of tunes and pays homage to Grizz the mascot’s tendency to serenade guests with a harp.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 6 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 1/24 for a ticket at FedExForum box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at FedExForum. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to FedExForum. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.