On the heels of their best season ever, the Grizzlies track a fourth-straight playoff berth in a highly competitive Western Conference
About This Deal
- One G-Pass to see a Memphis Grizzlies game, plus bottomless popcorn and a Grizzlies T-shirt or jersey
- Where: FedExForum
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $28 for one terrace-level seat, plus bottomless popcorn and a Grizzlies T-shirt (up to $77.89 total value, depending on the game)
- $95 for one club-level seat, plus bottomless popcorn and a Grizzlies jersey (up to $198.71 total value, depending on the game)<p>
For either option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday, February 5, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Washington Wizards on Tuesday, February 11, at 7 p.m.
- Against the New York Knicks on Tuesday, February 18, at 7 p.m.<p>
_ How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app._ <p>
The Scouting Report
Grit and grind: that’s the motto of the current Memphis Grizzlies roster that helped the squad post its best record in franchise history in the 2012–13 season and advance to the Western Conference finals. This season, the Grizzlies look to maintain their place as a title contender in a brutally competitive Western Conference. As the 2013 calendar year drew to a close, the Grizz had stumbled to a 13–17 record. But thanks to a revitalized offense and New Year’s resolutions about help-side defense, they have rebounded in 2014, winning five of the year’s first seven games. <p>
After moving from Vancouver to Memphis in 2001, the Grizzlies have established themselves as one of the NBA’s perennial playoff threats, making the postseason five times since 2004. Competing in the Southwest Division of the Western Conference, the Grizzlies face off against formidable division rivals San Antonio and Dallas, scratching and clawing their way to victory and stretching to reach the food bags hoisted to the top of the backboard.
In between rim-rattling dunks, fans can explore the amenities at FedExForum, such as a variety of concessions and restaurants. The theme song that plays in the arena’s concourse salutes Memphis’s rich history of music and pays homage to the way Grizz the mascot’s growl could sort of sound like a harp.