Michael Lee’s performance incorporates escape artistry, illusions, mentalism, and comedy
What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to Michael Lee: Paranormal (up to $25 value)
- When: Sundays at 5 p.m., July 5–26
- Where: Times Scare
- General admission
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
Michael Lee: Paranormal
- Michael Lee’s Act: one part escape artistry, one part illusions, one part mentalism, and three parts comedy
- How He Got Started: when he became ill as an eight-year-old, he was given a book on mystical arts, which inspired him to get into magic
- His Fans: David Copperfield, Siegfried and Roy, the Amazing Kreskin, Jim Henson, Uri Geller, Ed Harris, Kurt Vonnegut, President Bill Clinton, and Cher
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit X per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting X for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Valid for ages 7 and older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.