- One ticket to Modern Circus Séquence 8
- When: Tuesdays–Sundays, April 16–26
- Where: New York City Center
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $49 for the center seats of mezzanine (rows A-D) (up to $83.50 value)
- $69 for the center seats of orchestra (rows AA-N) or grand tier (Rows A-E) (up to $98.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Modern Circus Séquence 8
Montreal-based cirque company Les 7 Doigts de la Main (the Seven Fingers) often forgoes narrative in favor of pure, kinetically expressed emotion, and their latest show is no different. Without the benefit of a safety net, harness, or even a trampoline, the seven-member ensemble flips and flies through the air to the tune of hip-hop and classical music. This audiovisual spectacle all revolves around the concept of “The Other,” which sends performers clambering up and down parallel poles, somersaulting across see-saws, and taking long naps on cartoon clouds.
New York City Center
If New York City is the cultural capital of the world, then the historic New York City Center might be its artistic throne room. An arts hub since 1943, it serves as home base for Encores!, a Tony-recognized musical theater series, and the acclaimed Fall for Dance Festival. City Center also hosts world-renowned companies such as the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater and Manhattan Theatre Club. With its 2011 renovation and its ever-changing roster of artists, New York City Center might look a little different than it did 70 years ago—or even last week—but it retains a commitment to entertaining, arts education, and keeping its block of 55th Street from floating off into the air.