All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
DJs often begin as avid record collectors, much as orchestra conductors often start out as people who just have a ton of French horns lying around. See passion at work with this deal.
- $26 for one ticket to the Monster Block Party with Steve Aoki, Borgore, and Waka Flocka Flame (up to a $46.25 value)
- When: Saturday, October 26, at 6 p.m.
- Where: 12th Street Pavilion
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
Steve Aoki, Borgore, and Waka Flocka Flame
- Who is Steve Aoki, according to Steve Aoki’s website?: “a time traveling, speed reading, fortune telling, machine gunning, gypsy loving, scuba diving, multi-tasking, poker playing fan of life.”
- Who is Steve Aoki, according to the average fan?: dance-music royalty, founder of Dim Mak Records, and a chart-topping remix machine whose Midas touch has enhanced tracks by Robin Thicke, Eminem, and Drake
- What to expect from his show: heavy bass, undulating crowds, lasers, and maybe a cake in the face
- Who Borgore is: an Israeli DJ who wants to get you dancing
- His varied musical background: he learned to play the piano, graduated a youth program as a saxophone major, and joined a death metal band
- Borgore’s sound: gorestep, a blend of dubstep and heavy metal
- Waka Flocka Flame jams to wave your hands in the air to: “Hard in Da Paint” and “O Let’s Do It”
- Waka Flocka Flame hit inspired by the world’s lousiest juggler: “No Hands”<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 26, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 10/26 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at 12th Street Pavilion. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Eventbrite's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 6pm. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.